Sunday, August 28, 2016

Day 3 &4- Sleeping is nice

Nothing new to report on- My meds schedule is every 6 hours. Starting at 2pm. So at 2am and 8am I gotta wake up and eat to have my meds. My mom is staying with me, if she wasn't I couldn't imagine myself getting up to eat and medicate.  

Lots of sleeping today and yesterday. Today I slept until noon and had some more naps after that.  Not use if it's cause I'm bored or actually tired. Probably both.  Played some board games tonight, my head feels like a heavy bowling ball and my teeth are starting to feel nasty. No feeling in my lower lip or chin too. AND to top off the best week ever- my lady river started running today. I can't make poops either even tho I've had tons of prune juice. Might be time for more drastic measures  

TMI? I don't care :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment